A Cloud Access, SaaS Global Cyber Security Startup is seeking a Regional Sales Director. The company post series D funded (£150m). They are still in hyper-growth mode, with lots of market share to acquire and lots of opportunities to continue to grow.
They are Cloud Access Security Broke that helps enterprises move to SaaS-based and mobile deployment securely.
The Regional Sales Director will be aligned with a local Sales Engineer. The goal, as a team, will be to build a strong business justification to the end-user, while ensuring that the given annual quota is met/exceeded.
Role and Responsibilities The Regional Sales Director will focus on the following business;
- Prospect and identify key decision makers within the targeted leads (New Logo Acquisition)
- Support the reseller communication channel throughout the sales process
- Managing Long complex deal value in the Large Enterprise (Average deal value upwards of £100k)
- Partner with Sales Managers and Channel Managers to determine a strategic sales approach
Skills and Experience:
- 5 + years in Software - upselling and cross-selling into the IT suite / Cyber (Enterprise level)
- A healthy list of pre-established and prospective contacts in a given territory
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Prior experience selling security software products through the use of channel partners
- Market Competitive, plus bonus
- Based from home with frequent travel