Our client, a Series D ($30m+), late stage venture capital backed Network security company are recruiting for Regional Sales Manager, to be based in the Chicago office.
The Company, who specialise in network layer firewalls have experienced consistent growth since forming over 10 years ago and are continuing this growth trajectory.
• Identify new sales prospects within the Region enterprise sector, working directly with prospects and channel partners.
• Build strong pipeline
• Acquire new logo business
• Manage a select number of existing customer accounts - upsell and cross sell
• Manage full sales process from lead to closure
• Present to customers and executive level prospects in a highly effective manner
• Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required
• Develop trusted relationships internally, as well as externally with Partners and Customers.
• Position requires day-to-day and overnight travel - 50%
Skills and Experience for this Position:
• 8+ years’ experience selling software based solutions at senior management and executive level
• Background in selling networking/security solutions or Enterprise Software to Enterprise customers
• Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
OTE up to $250K
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org