Are you an experienced frontend developer that wants to help the world create insight from unstructured data?
My client is building an entirely new product that helps organisations to understand the narrative around their brands, competitors and industries.
If you want to work with a well funded startup that’s solving some of the world’s most interesting data problems then please get in touch
● You want to help us turn ideas into products, working on everything from early prototypes through to revenue-generating products
● You have a good eye for design and particularly UX
● You are happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in and can think like a user as well as a developer
● Taking ownership of the development of new features
● Helping to improve our product by suggesting and implementing improved ways to code an amazing customer experience
● Writing clean, efficient, testable, reusable code, learning new technologies and building works of art
● At least 4 years working as a commercial Frontend Developer
● At least 2 years working with AngularJS, Typescript, node.js, lodash
● If you know Java8 that would be advantageous
● Work remotely (with allowance for coworking space membership to ensure you don’t go stir crazy at home)
● Competitive salary & stock options
● Excellent holiday allowance
● Top of the range equipment budget
● Semiannual retreats with the whole team
To find out more please get in touch today.