Intelletec are working with a company who have built a platform that is used as a payment tool for daily worldwide transactions, it is run by a network of verified organizations across the world which ensures it is safety and reliability.
They are looking for a Remote Backend Engineer to join the team. You will have the autonomy to experiment and iterate while implementing original prototypes and proofs of concept, influence product roadmaps, develop and ship production version of UX for our products on mobile and web and more;
- Write, test and audit applications and APIs.
- Compose existing and new solutions into a comprehensive tooling chain: build, packaging, unit testing, security fuzzing, coverage reporting, continuous deployment. We will publish and maintain this meta-package.
- Contribute to open-source community where existing productivity tools fall short. Maintain strong relationships with the relevant communities and projects.
- Work with platform and product engineers to understand deficiencies in tools and opportunities to improve them.
- You're comfortable working anywhere in the technology stack. You can develop back end applications, user interfaces, APIs, and smart contracts.
- Familiarity with a variety of languages, particularly some combination of: Node.js, Go, C++, Python, Java, Solidity
- 2+ years of full-stack experience as an engineer, with a provable track record of deploying code into production and contributing to the open source community.
- You have strong CS fundamentals. You're familiar with common algorithms and data structures, comfortable implementing new data structures where no suitable implementation already exists.