Our client are looking for a backend software engineer with Golang, Google Cloud Platform, NoSQL and Tensorflow. They offer an end-to-end advertising solution for digital video. They leverage modern technologies like Google Cloud and Go, along with tasteful use of cryptography and statistics, to deliver a solid platform in an industry where solid platforms are hard to find.
The team members have diverse technical backgrounds and come from companies including Google, Uber, and Docker; the CTO was on the founding team for Zynga. Engineers are trusted to operate with the goals of the company in mind rather than narrow tasks, including designing changes, proposing new solutions, and eliminating technical debt.
- Build out scalable backend systems.
- Open to working on ambitious projects leveraging existing systems in GCP
- Fundamental understanding of git, branching and collaborative software development
- Have a deep understanding of an OOP language, preferably Golang.
Huge bonus (but not essential):
- Experience in GCP.
- Experience with databases, both relational and NoSQL.
- Google's TensorFlow.
- Golang (again) is a massive plus.
- Heavy math background (Linear Algebra and/or Number Theory, especially).
- Experience in cryptography.
No Visa Transfers.
Heavy Compensation+Full Benefits+ Equity
Remote, Based in NYC