We're working with a Series A crypto startup on mission to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology. They are actively seeking a remote Full Stack Engineer to join their growing team.
Below are more details on the role.
Who you are:
- You have deep expertise in certain areas (e.g., React) but you consider yourself a generalist and you enjoy learning new platforms.
- You were a top student in your computer science program or have been teaching yourself programming from an early age.
- You want to understand how things work.
- You focus on the things that matter and push back on things that don’t.
- You’re interested in all aspects of startups - from user testing, to marketing, to raising capital.
- You want to build delightful products that users love and that make people’s lives more meaningful.
- You enjoy hanging out with your teammates, make the workplace more fun for everyone, and care about doing the right thing.
- You are a 10x thinker, far more excited by huge disruptions than by small improvements.
What you will do:
- You might choose to go deep in web development or building open source dev tools to automate our operations, but like your teammates you’ll make a habit of working across the stack, frequently picking up new languages and platforms as needed.
- From hack days, to experimental prototypes, to developing a new type of auction model, you’ll constantly be building and shipping product.
- You’ll write clean, well-documented code, do unit tests, follow best practices, and have the benefit of working in a place where people move fast.
- You’ll find yourself stretching to new areas, immersed in feedback, and engrossed in deep conversations on a daily basis.
- You’ll help shape the product. Our whole team cares deeply about the product and has significant input into its development. You’ll beta test new prototypes and talk directly with users, and your ideas will always be heard.
- From fundraising, to recruiting, to negotiating an office lease, you’ll learn everything there is to know about growing and running a startup of your own, and we’ll do everything we can to connect you with mentors and advisors to help you with your career for years to come.
- You’ll be an owner. We believe in hiring smart people and giving them as much responsibility as they can handle. Whether it’s running a critical token sale or leading our work on a new platform, we’ll make sure you are always pushing yourself to new levels.
- Crypto is a far bigger deal than most people realize, and at you will be be at the forefront of it.