We are supporting a unique, venture-backed healthcare SaaS company experiencing rapid growth and looking to expand their team. Their remote care solutions are in high demand due to the changing nature of healthcare delivery and the shift towards value-based care.
Their vision is to provide better access to care to everyone worldwide. Our client wants to see a world where no chronic condition is an obstacle to a happy life.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you’ll work closely with senior leadership and lead all of their engineering teams, both in the US and globally. I am looking for a someone who is passionate about building new applications from the ground up and who will join a growing team in developing the products that enable providers to provide high-quality services to their patients.
- Implement and document new software apps and components.
- Understand how code fits into broader technical and/or business contexts.
- Actively participate in code review and technical design reviews.
- Lead medium to large projects. Full ownership of system/component from development to production.
- Research new technologies and prototype new ideas.
- Ensure high testability and quality of delivered software.
- Work with the Operations team to troubleshoot and fix defects in software.
- Mentor a team of software engineers.
Qualifications / Desired Skills
- 5+ years of Full-stack enterprise Software Engineering experience and 2+ years of leading engineering teams.
- Having worked in a dynamic, agile environment with minimal supervision
- Experience with Python/Django, Ruby on Rails or similar web development frameworks
- Extreme problem-solving skills
- Superb communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, or a related field of study.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Fully remote work opportunities
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership