My client is a fast-growing, mission-driven company powering the expansion of financial services and wealth creation globally. They build critical financial infrastructure that allows consumer-facing companies to offer engaging investing experiences to their customers in a frictionless way. They host advanced investing capabilities ranging from ESG investing to multi-currency trading across 60 global markets. My client is a team of financial empowerment enthusiasts that have come together from various industries including tech, banking, finance, and law.
The company closed its Series A and we are positioned to rapidly scale. Come join an exciting opportunity to make a lasting impact!
This role serves to lead coordination across different functional areas such as Partnerships, Compliance, Engineering and Client Success related to the technical aspects and development of their products. The ability to be organized, versatile and execute under timely deadlines in a fast-scaling startup environment is crucial.
Once here you will
• Manage projects that are highly technical in nature, including assisting the technical aspects of client implementations
• Assist in initiatives related to technical development, implementation, and management of their APIs
• Solve technical issues that surface with their software and platforms
• Deploy JIRA in coordinating project tasks through clear assignment of responsible contributors, designation of timelines and dependencies, and explanation of task scope and parameters
• Return timely feedback to various teams to continually improve project delivery
• Serve as a technical expert on deploying and utilizing their APIs
• Manage multiple projects across multiple clients
• 3+ years in a similar role doing technical project management
• FinTech experience in the investment management or trading sector is a plus
• Strong organizational and communication skills with demonstrated ability to push collaboration internally and externally, even in remote globally-distributed situations
• Natural goal-setting personality that thrives on mapping out project plans, persuading buy-in and collaborating execution on them
• Experience working with REST APIs and fluency in conversing about mobile/web applications and technologies
• Basic context on banking services and trading operations
• Ability to distill and articulate complex ideas and processes, especially to less technically-oriented parties
• JIRA expert in managing tasks, issues, and overall projects in client-facing environment
• Competitive compensation package with equity upside
• Medical, vision and dental benefits
• Unlimited PTO
• Ability for hybrid/remote arrangement depending on location