We are Intelletec Energy, operating within Intelletec’s specialized business unit and specialized in providing recruitment services and commercial expansion solutions into the energy industry.
We're at an exciting point in our business and are looking for a fully remote Recruitment Consultant with a focus on Renewable Energy to join the team and support our exponential growth! This is a high-impact opportunity as you'll have the autonomy to scale this team.
You may be our dream candidate if you're self-motivated, adaptable to change and have a healthy balance of working independently as well as in a team. You'll have at least 1 year of recruitment experience and at least 1 year of finance recruitment experience. If you have experience doing new business, are passionate about the renewable energy industry, and keep up with current events within the industry, that's a bonus!
- Build relationships with hiring managers, understand their business needs, and collaborate with them to offer strategic recruitment guidance
- Identify qualified professionals from all levels (entry to C-suite), through various sourcing techniques and serve as the main point of contact for all candidates throughout the entire recruiting cycle
- Manage and execute on the full recruitment life-cycle, from posting an advert to closing candidates, in a high-volume recruitment environment
- Conduct in-depth interviews to evaluate, identify and summarize relevant experience and hard and soft skills
- Negotiate pay and salary rates and finalize arrangements between client and candidates
- 1+ years experience in full-cycle recruiting for a wide variety of roles within finance (asset managers, project managers, business analysts, etc. roles)
- Proven track record of setting and delivering on hiring goals
- Ability to look after a variety of roles and comfortable recruiting different types and levels of roles from Junior roles to Director roles
- People-first approach; aptitude to communicate clearly and professionally with thoughtfulness and empathy
- Able to work remotely with a distributed team in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer:
- Unlimited PTO & Flexi working
- Uncapped commission
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits package
- Contributions to working from home office equipment
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentive trips abroadFull training program delivered in all aspects of recruitment, IT, and account management
- Big billing environment – focus on retained, exclusive, and project-based recruitment
- Working remotely, hours are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Yoga sessions on Thursdays, Cycle-club on Wednesdays
- Awesome supportive team - we’re a collaborative, passionate and driven team that also likes socially distant birthday celebrations, party games as well as national/international team trips