Intelletec are working with one of the largest technology giant that has more than 1.5 million stories written every hour. With the amount of traffic hitting the client this 60 person Data team are rapidly expanding
You will be part of a group of scientists, researchers and software engineers who have a passion for solving complex data problems. You will help to develop applications such as question answering, sentiment analysis of news, market impact indicators, social media analysis, topic clustering and classification, recommendation systems, risk analysis and predictive models of market behavior.
If you are a research scientist and engineer who wants to apply machine learning to solve challenging open-ended problems then this role is for you.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures)
- Solid background in natural language processing and/or machine learning
- Industry experience programming in C++ and Python; working knowledge of STL & Boost
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong mathematical background (probability and statistics)
- A PhD in Machine Learning or Natural Language Processing
- Publications in top-tier conferences or journals (ACL, EMNLP, ICML, NIPS, KDD)
- Experience with building machine learning models using time series data
- Industry experience developing latency sensitive applications
- Working knowledge of Spark
A salary of $200,000-$300,000 range plus exceptional bonus & benefits, to find out more please get in touch on email@example.com