Our client, a Series D, Restuarant Tech Company are looking to build out their finance and accounting team to address lots of growth and client acquisition.
The Company has developed a product that has made a huge impact on the restaurant industry by offering innovative, enterprise-grade technologies. Their platform is focused on driving operational efficiency to enhance guest experience and the platform includes powerful solutions for guests (pay-at-table, kiosk, mobile SDK), staff (server handheld, line buster), and managers (computer vision, wearable, A.I. & analytics).
The role will play a key role in the finance team, and perfect for someone that is comfortable working on multiple projects.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain and set up items for new products in NetSuite Inventory Module.
- Participate in annual/quarterly standard cost analysis
- Support NetSuite ERP system implementation.
- Perform month-end close duties
- Closely work with the planning and operations team to perform quarterly inventory reconciliation with the Inventory Tracking System.
- Work closely with the Accounts Payable team on various inventory-related bills for accuracy and payments.
- Lead/manage Annual Inventory Count and Reconciliation.
- Interface with internal and external auditors, provide account analysis and variance explanations.
- Develop and provide ad-hoc reports as required by the management.
- Manage and work with Sr Revenue accounting
- Manage month-end close activity for AR
- Review revenue recognition (ASC606)
- Manager deferred income schedules
- 5+ years experience in cost and revenue accounting
- Netsuite experience is a must, Quickbooks experience is preferred
- Detail orientated and startup background is ideal
- Effective communicator and ability to work cross-functionally
- CPA license preferred