New York City
Our client in the AdTech space is looking to bring on a Revenue Operations Manager to join their growing team. This individual will help drive operational excellence and process efficiency throughout the company and will have the opportunity to be a key player in shaping processes and controls. If you’re interested in formulating a fundamental end-to-end process for a high-growth company within the fast-paced industry of AdTech, apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Drive the end-to-end management of the client acquisition process
- Work closely with Client Success, Technology and Finance to establish a repeatable process of client onboarding. We are focusing not on one-off results, but on institutionalizing the process.
- Support Client Success and Technology team’s use of Salesforce and other platforms (i.e., Zendesk, Jira, etc.), ensuring the integrity of the data and smooth functionality while allowing the CS and Tech teams to focus more on their core duties and less on platform administration
- Support the business by providing analytics including pipeline analysis, forecasting and results with periodic metrics/KPI reporting and insights
- Drive forecast accuracy and predictability against targets through improved sales processes, system enhancements and transparency with executive management.
- Troubleshoot issues with data integrity/connectivity of OMS (Order Management System), CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and financial reporting tools
- Develop additional ad-hoc reports and financial analysis using multiple data sources and tools such as Google Sheets, Excel and Looker
Who you are:
- 6+ years of experience in enterprise technology revenue operations or 3+ years of operations plus 4+ years of finance/FP&A role working with a highly productive sales team
- Strong project management skills; PMP (Project Management Professional) certification or project management coursework a bonus
- Previous experience building a proprietary end-to-end system to manage client acquisition and integration a bonus
- Experience and knowledge of Salesforce CRM structure and capabilities. Has been responsible for, or participated in, Salesforce reporting
- Demonstrate a passion for being a sales advocate
- Knowledgeable and/or willing to learn productivity suites such as MS Office suite (primarily Excel)/Google Office suite with extensive Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets expertise
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new analytic software tools in general
- BA; MBA in Finance or Operations/Project Management (or at least significant relevant coursework in these areas) from top-tier university a bonus