**PLEASE READ - We need someone with at least 2+ years' FT experience**
Our client is an ambitious, well funded Robotics startup, based in the East Bay area of San Francisco. They are building robots for fully-automated restaurants and food production.
Having just helped build out their hardware engineering team, we have been tasked with finding a hungry and enthusiastic Software Engineer.
What You'll Bring:
- BS and/or Ms and/or Ph. D in Computer Science, or similar
- 2+ years' experience - Full-time employment
- Strong intuition + a grasp of core mechanics and fundamental physical concepts
- Strong programming experience - Python, MATLAB, Simulink, LabVIEW, PLC, KRC, eV+, Linux, C++
- Have designed and built multiple components (for a robot ideally)
- Great starting salary + awesome benefits + equity
- Create your own path - have autonomy and be able to create something special
- Access to the full robotics lab for personal projects
- Work with a seriously passionate, skilled bunch of robotics addicts, and start your career in a fun, adaptable, agile environment
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE - NO INTERNSHIPS (yet)