My Client is a Series A, AI startup based in NYC and looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive. The company targets real-world business processes by applying AI and Machine Learning. They have raised over $18M and have an amazing team made up of engineers from Google and Palantir.
As a Sales Executive you will:
- Develop new business opportunities through dedicated prospecting across top Global 2000 accounts.
- Develop and execute a sales plan; maintain and communicate an accurate sales forecast.
- Manage complex sales cycles to close net new logos and nurture developing accounts through a disciplined “land & expand” strategy.
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to leverage subject matter expertise and tactical help in order to drive opportunities to close.
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, and product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations.
- Work with Customer Success team to identify and win upsell opportunities.
- 5+ years of quota carrying enterprise software or SaaS sales experience
- Consistent track record of over-achievement against plan in past positions (top 10-20% of company)
- Proven ability to close big (6- and 7-figure) deals across a wide range of industry verticals.
- Big plus- Expereince selling into financial institutions.
- Proven ability to comfortably navigate C-Level discussions across both business and technology stakeholders.
- Experience working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
Package: Base salaries- Up to $150K. OTE- Up to $300K with uncapped commissions!
Please contact email@example.com for more info