Drive new large company logo acquisition into our best in class telematics Software as a Service (SaaS) solution
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious, successful sales driven SaaS company? Do you want to take your career in technology sales to a new level? Do you have a passion helping companies drive value and improve their operations and bottom line? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in both product development as well as your professional growth?
Our client is looking for super talented, driven individuals to join the team as we continue to expand on our stellar growth and industry leading position as a data driven, business intelligence focused Telematics SaaS company.
Our client helps organizations who maintain vehicle fleets drive cost savings, increase productivity, improve customer service and foster a safer work environment. Our vision is to continue to drive incredible new client adoption growth while being a business partner our clients rely on and trust.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will generate new business opportunities and drive new logo acquisition for large companies who rely on vehicle fleets and equipment assets to drive revenue.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will conduct high-level conversations with senior level executives about their business, their fleet management issues and their operations. The successful candidate will be a proven, strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious. They uncover challenges and solve problems that result in delivering value and closing business.
- Gain an understanding of the buying team situation and goals
- Diagnose needs with good questioning practices and listening skills
- Drive value and buy in across large external buying teams
- Share outcomes, case studies, success stories and industry research
- Share insight with buying teams that help them through the buying process
- Manage a pipeline and numerous opportunities simultaneously
- Focus on the right opportunities through the use of prioritization skills
- Manage and deploy the right internal resources at the right time to drive deals to closure
- Produce and manage meeting plans, demo schedules, detailed requirements and tasks lists that keep opportunities on track
Essential Skills & Abilities
- A charismatic, friendly personality with attention to detail; strong collaboration and listening skills
- Tech savvy with strong business acumen
- Conscientious, flexible, dedicated, and highly motivated with a team-oriented attitude
- Willing to work individually and collectively with other team members
- Strong learning and self-development skills
- Ability to visualize and communicate value effectively
- Ability to negotiate / influence opportunities, communicate / evaluate priorities, manage client expectations, document and evaluate processes, and present effectively (both documentation and delivery), identify problems, and solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Consistent success exceeding quota selling in large market SaaS sales
- 5+ years Enterprise B2B SaaS sales experience
- com experience
Open to working remotely
To find out more please get in touch email@example.com