Intelletec is a fast-growing staffing agency who work with Technology Startups located in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and London. Our team combines over 50 years of experience and this role will work alongside our Head of Mobile to grow our mobile division across San Francisco, Los Angeles & New York markets.
Technology is important to our clients, but also to us. We utilize the best and most efficient tools to help make your job easier and can honestly say that we will be able to show you a few things that you won't know!
Intelletec is on the lookout to hire a full-time Senior Recruiter Consultant to work in our London office, on our very successful Cyber & Sales desk.
Our Cyber & Sales desk is well established and you will have the chance to work with some of the most established tech companies and also the most prolific and fast-growing startups around.
You will start by working with our large number of existing clients and contribute to the growth of this area at Intelletec. You will get good exposure to working with some of the best talent across London & EMEA, and also learn and expand your business development skills.
What we can offer?
- Full training program delivered in all aspects of recruitment, IT and account management
- Big billing environment – focus on retained, exclusive and project-based recruitment!
- Supportive team - Everyone in the team genuinely supports each other's success, we help in any way we can to ensure we are all at the top!
Roles & Responsibilities
- 360 recruitment consultant role
- Provide accurate forecasts and rationale behind them
- Prospect and build relationships with Fast Growing Startups in London & Europe
- Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Develop and manage one’s recruitment strategies to build an effective pipeline of candidates
- Conduct in-depth interviews to evaluate, identify and summarise relevant experience and hard and soft skills
- Negotiate pay and salary rates and finalize arrangements between client and candidates
- Oversee the hiring process from start to finish including: resume formatting assistance, coordination of interview times, as well as follow up on submittals, interview times, and feedback
- A consistent high-achieving billing record
- A confident and outgoing nature
- Ability to build successful relationships
- Strong communicator
- Passionate about Software Engineering
- Strong strategic mind coupled with a passion for leading from the front
- Ability to think outside the box
- A self-motivated and hard-working disposition
Salary & Rewards
- Opportunity for career progression
- Uncapped Commission
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives
- All expenses paid monthly lunch clubs to top-end London restaurants
- Quarterly trips to Las Vegas, Tokyo, Hawaii & Thailand