Sales Development Rep | AI Analytics Start-up | DC
Our client is a fast-growing business analytics start-up company based in the Washington DC area. Their mission is to automate analytics using AI driven insights. Powered by powerful Machine learning algorithms, their analytics solution provides business users with hidden insights in vast amounts of data across multiple sources and provides business users with intelligent suggestions/recommendations using Google like search interface.
- Generate new sales leads through a mixture of outbound calling and emailing, following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquires.
- Schedule product demos for our Director of Sales, and Engineers.
- Manage inbound leads process.
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce.com, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information.
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve organizational goals
. You have at least 2 years of direct sales experience with assigned quota, and 6+ months of sales development and lead generation experience.
. You are a problem solver, an expectational listener, and a great communicator. You seek out challenges and love to get creative to solve them. You are a competitor and enjoy being in a friendly competitive environment.
You have a desire, even an obsession to bring /expand customers in and maximize revenue.
Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
Experience in technical sales role (product support) is a plus. Bachelors degree with a communication, technical, or business focus preferred.
$65,000. $85,000 OTE