My client is a fast-growing business analytics start-up company based in the Washington DC area. Their mission is to automate analytics using AI driven insights. Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking to hire a Sales Development Representative.
As an SDR you will:
- Generate sales qualified opportunities for analytics software sales to achieve revenue targets
- Work across marketing and sales to qualify inbound leads
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold calling and email outreach
- Research and build new and existing accounts by understanding the clients needs
- Work closely with Sales to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive sales qualified opportunities
- Execute targeted outbound marketing campaigns
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and events that provide lead generation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, combined with relevant work experience
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience with 6+ months of Sales Development or Lead generation experience
- Strong research, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
- Ability to track activity in Salesforce
- Ability to understand and simplify solutions.
- Proficient with CRM solutions, LinkedIn, and MS Office
- Highly organized and effective with generating and managing leads
- SaaS experience preferred
- Base salaries up to $50K.
- OTE up to $70K
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info