A global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions is looking for a UK based Sales Development Representative (SDR) to cover the DACH region.
The Company has developed a product that drives demand generation and customer engagement through its patented cloud-based platform.
You will be responsible for generating leads and opportunities for Account Executives.
- 50% calling marketing-generated (inbound) leads in primarily $100M+ accounts to qualify and schedule meetings for the Enterprise Acquisition sales team
- 25% calling companies (outbound) to schedule meetings for both the Enterprise and SMB Acquisition sales teams
- 25% Miscellaneous tasks such as email campaigns, managing LivePerson website chat, and other tasks
- Bi-lingual in English & German
- A hunter mentality to find and cultivate new business
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience preferred
- Strong capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management skills, and team orientation
- Experience with tools such as SalesForce.com, InsideView, Hoovers, Jigsaw and “standard” inside sales tools
- OTE up to £60k, with a great base salary
- Successful SDRs have an opportunity to become a quota-carrying Account Executive in 12-18 months.