Our client is a large global company that empowers its users to take their brands, businesses and workflow online. Due to their continued growth and expansion in New York they are looking to hire a Sales development manager Manager.
SDR Manager Requirements :
- Work closely with the Global SDRs to make sure they meet their goals
- Recruit additional SDRs around the world to support our growing international sales team
- Onboard, guide and teach new SDRs
- Constantly evaluate the team’s KPIs and think of ways to improve and optimize process
- Constantly evaluate the team’s processes and workflows and think of ways to improve and optimize them
- Maintain a good relationship with the sales regional managers to ensure they receive high-quality leads
- NYC-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site in a hybrid model once we return to the office
- A hard working self starter with a passion for sales.
- You have at least 1 year of experience as an SDR and at least 1 year of experience as a team lead.
- You’re familiar with LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and cold call best practices
- You have 1-2 yrs of SaaS experience
Base salaries up to $175 plus significant stock options