This EdTech company's product is an easy-to-use workflow automation solution that helps school district administrators to: Digitize routine forms and paperwork, Automate critical school business processes, and Track approval workflows across departments.
- Creating appropriate lists of prospects and contacts for email/phone campaigns, newsletter distribution, conference attendance, etc.
- Working with and directly supporting Account Executives within a specific territory by exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets. You are the tip of the spear!
- Scheduling appointments between prospects and designated Account Executive.
- Prioritizing and managing prospecting activities through our CRM database.
- Collaborating with fellow sales team members to achieve individual and team goals.
- Representing the company at conferences and other networking events.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Above all, an ability to quickly and clearly articulate a value proposition. You’ll need to sell.
- 1-3 years of experience, demonstrating increasing responsibility in business development, partnerships, community management, or fundraising.
- You are already well-versed in how to pull strategic leads into a funnel and meticulously track them as you guide each through the cycle.
- A quantifiable track record that illustrates your ability to stay organized and hit measurable goals.
- Tangible experience expanding and cultivating existing relationships over time.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, you are able to connect ideas and diverse audiences fluidly.
- Base up to $60k
- OTE up to $80k
For more information get in touch with email@example.com