My client is a relationship intelligence platform built to expand and evolve the traditional CRM. Using AI and natural language processing, their platform helps teams curate and grow its network by unlocking introductions to decision-makers and auto-populating your pipeline to increase deal flow. Since their inception 5 years ago, they have scaled revenues to $25mil ARR and are looking to double to 50mil in 2022 after a big Series C round ($80mil) in September 2021.
As the sales team continue to expand and grow, they are looking for an additional Sales Manager to catapult growth into other verticals and manage top-performing AE’s. Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will have a seasoned sales team built that you will help accelerate while you define and fine-tune what relationship intelligence solutions can do for the modern enterprise.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will lead and coach a team of high-performing sales reps in a high-volume, outbound, and inbound lead generation environment.
- Ensure AE’s are effectively managing and closing accounts according to their quota
- You will be responsible for hiring more reps to expand the team, assisting in sales planning, while working closely with the VP of Sales in creating the playbook to advance the sales organization to the next level.
- You will be collaborating with Sales reps, fellow Sales Managers, Solutions Engineers, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- 6+ years of sales experience selling software solutions
- 4+ years of sales management experience in a highly transactional sales environment.
- Strong technical acumen to confidently speak to our full solution- including custom API integrations, commercial negotiations, and executive presentations
- Expertise in CRM and modern sales tools and methodologies
- Solid track record of success working with other departments in a startup poised for high growth (i.e., marketing, HR, finance, engineering, product)
- Experience and successful track record managing reps that have a wide array of industry and company size targets (SMB, Midmarket, Enterprise)
- Ability to demonstrate forecast accuracy and methodologies
- Examples of sales methodologies you’ve used to coach highly effective sales teams
Nice to have:
- You’ve worked in or sold to verticals such as Financial Services, and Private Capital Markets.
- You are an ex-entrepreneur: started/managed a software business before
- You've worked at a startup before and are adaptable to a fast-paced product environment