A one of a kind mobile application solutions provider. They provide an integrated mobile application development platform (define, design, develop, test, deploy and manage multi-channel applications from a single code base.
Looking for an SE to support the direct and channel sales of a mobile consumer software solution. The SE will work with Account Executives to drive sales of the company's solutions, products, and services. You will be required to build demo applications, build relationships with prospects and channel partners, delivering presentations and demonstrations to upsell the company's solutions and products. This position also manages the pre-sales to post-sales transition process.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills in working with internal teams and expand personal and team knowledge of existing and planned products
- Coordinate sales interactions with internal creative, demonstration creation, and services teams
- Providing solution architecture to customer requirements
- Preparation of customer proposal for solution architecture
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience working in a client-facing technical service environment supporting mobile or web-based products
- Experience with JEE Application Server Infrastructure (IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat or JBoss)
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure including AWS and MS Azure.
- Practical experience using or setting up Continuous Integration/DevOps automated systems
- Authoritative experience developing and deploying production mobile applications using cross-platform mobile technologies, specifically: Cordova/PhoneGap, Xamarin, React Native, etc.