This role is for a Sales Engineer to join a leading Cybersecurity vendor. They specialize in digital transformation for financial institutions, safeguarding customers against cyber-crime and fraud. This will be a home based role in London with travel to customer sites around the southern regions in the UK.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager
- Analyze Customer Requirements
- Advise the customer on how and where to best apply the company's strategic partners’ products and solutions
- Assist from a technical point of view in the pre-sales activities
- Present and demonstrate the company's products and solutions, Partners Products
- Actively participate in trade shows and seminars
- Bachelor or Master of Computer Science, IT, Applied Informatics, Business Applications or equivalent experience
- Experience in pre-sales within the UK & IRL territory in the IT industry
- You have already worked in a support or software development position
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You know how to react ad-hoc in commercial situations.
- Practical knowledge of C, C++ or Java, web-based applications development and relational databases
- Willing to travel (up to 50%)
- OTE flexible, dependant on experience