An established startup leading in-memory computing platform is seeking a Sales Engineer to join their rapidly growing team.
They provide the leading in-memory computing platform for fast data analytics and extreme transaction processing. Their clients include; Tier-1 and Fortune-listed organizations worldwide across financial services, retail, transportation, telecom, healthcare, and more.
The Solution Engineer will spearhead the company’s customer engagements delivering the company's ground-breaking solutions with large enterprises in various verticals; finance, retail, insurance, transportation, and others.
- Report into the Solution Architect Director
- Work closely with the Sales Director based in UK
- Work directly with product management and R&D feeding requirements and priorities
- Support the sales function as a technical subject matter expert throughout the sales process
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts and territory
- Analyze Customer Requirements
- Advise the customer on how and where to best apply the company's strategic partners’ products and solutions
- Present and demonstrate the company's products and solutions, Partners Products
- Bachelor or Master of Computer Science, IT, Applied Informatics, Business Applications or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of sales engineering experience in a relevant sector
- Experience in pre-sales
- Good understanding of big data, advanced analytics, and cloud applications
- Experience of working with Hadoop, Spark & SQL
- Previous experience in coding Python& Java
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel
- Based from home with frequent travel
- Market competitive, plus bonus