A leading (Post IPO) Billion Dollar Valued Cyber Security Vendor is seeking a Sales Engineer in Holland.
They provide actionable data governance solutions for financial services, healthcare, energy, manufacturing and tech companies. Their innovative software platform that allows enterprises to map, analyse, manage and migrate their unstructured data.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for assisting a Sales Representative and Partners with the technical sales activities in net-new and pre-existing opportunities. The goal, as a team, will be to build a strong business justification to the end-user, while ensuring that the given annual quota is met/exceeded.
Role and Responsibilities The Sales Engineer will focus on the following business;
- Deliver sales presentations, present technical information about the company's products and services, and conduct product demonstrations
- Manage all phases of product evaluations including installations and presenting at seminars
- Ability to work independently and team collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to articulate the importance of Data Governance and evangelize Varonis as the leader in the Data Governance market to end-users of all levels
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a four-year College or Technical School AND 3-5 years of experience in a customer facing role OR equivalent combination or education and experience
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts to all audiences, ranging from non-technical to executive level technical decision makers
- Exposure to security hardware and software
- Market Competitive, plus bonus
- Remote working in the Netherlands, Ideally near Amsterdam