My client is the first to market with a revolutionary smart-sensor automotive technology that will provide safety and intelligence for potentially millions of drivers around the world.
Their sensor software platform leverages AI and machine learning models to better predict the quality, life-cycle, and dependability of tires.
I just placed their Head of Embedded Engineering, and Head of Hardware, I am looking for someone to come in and lead business development - They have a growing client list but need someone to come on board and really grow this business at scale.
- Lead the development and execution of contracts within one or more vertical business lines
- Identify, prioritize and establish relationships with senior executives at potential partners
- Own the end to end proposal and deal close process: directly responsible for developing proposals, pricing, timing, etc with inputs from across the organization
- Develop partner-specific proposals, viewpoints, and strategies to help drive excitement and interest in the products and capabilities
- Monitoring and reporting on the status of the Business Development activity, including lead and pipeline management, partner onboarding, sales forecasts, and ongoing partnership management metrics
- Performing marketplace and industry analyses with the goal of identifying product/feature/pricing or other opportunities for continued differentiation
- Partner with the executive team to create customized partnership packages/services in line with partner goals and objectives
- 6+ years' experience of BD within a startup environment
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and ability to work well with others
- Able to hit the ground rolling
- Analytical with a focus on details
- Reliable in a high-pressure environment
- Passion for learning and mentorship
- Ready to join this groundbreaking startup!
- Competitive base salary
- Strong commission structure - to be negotiated
- Early-stage equity