My Pre-IPO Unicorn company is one of the leading web designing platforms. They are currently hiring for their New Accounts Sales team in Denver.
They're looking for an experienced leader to directly manage a new team of Account Associates and/or Account Executives - building, nurturing, motivating, and enriching their team. The focus of the New Accounts teams is to convert new prospective Restaurants to the Platform, maximize the success of their clients by truly understanding their business goals, and guide them to use products and solutions in the CMS platform.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a very fast-growing and impactful team; you must be comfortable building the playbook as you go, rather than executing a previously defined playbook.
- A people manager with at least 2 years of experience leading and coaching a team and at least 3-5 years of experience in sales or account management.
- You have experience working with growing businesses, and ideally have a background in the Restaurant tech space.
- You are an inspirational leader and should be able to communicate and coach effectively to ensure that your team members are delivering and developing at a high level.
- You are ready, willing, and able to overcome obstacles and remove barriers in solving problems for your team.
- You have many relationships in the Restaurant industry from past experiences.
- A BA/BS is preferred, but relevant work experience will be considered.
As a Manager, New Account Sales, you will:
- Directly manage a team of AE’s who help Restaurant businesses grow
- Be responsible for team monthly revenue goals
- Devise strategies to increase conversion from inbound funnels
- Help identify strategies to bring in new external businesses into the Restaurant platform
- Be passionate about building a team and professional development
- Own the overall team performance and pacing towards all monthly and quarterly goals
- Lead the interviewing and hiring process of new candidates for your team
- Report regularly on data, activity, and performance of team
- Identify growth opportunities within your team’s book of business
- Get into the weeds to help move support issues through to resolution