Sales Operations Manager (Remote)
Looking for something new and exciting? Come join a rapidly growing and industry defining start-up based in the marketing technology mecca of the world and watch as both your career and the company flourish. My AdTech Startup client is changing the way direct mail is discovered and experienced. We are making direct mail measurable, quantifiable and super relevant through their platform – making DM behave like your favorite digital channel.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, (but open to remote candidates) They are looking for an experienced and confident Sales Operations Manager to join their growing sales team working with the most innovative consumer brands and marketers. Their foundations are in quant-based marketing and they are looking for self-motivated, analytical and dynamic self-starter to work closely with the executive team and collaborate with our sales team to better understand and organize our sales processes, systems, and KPIs. An ideal candidate is analytical, laser-focused on data, extraordinarily process oriented, an amazing teammate and communicator, and able to drive quantifiable results. They must thrive in fast-paced and high-growth environments, show confidence communicating with our highly intelligent team, drive awareness and results, and demonstrate expertise presenting new ideas to our sales team.
What you’ll do:
- Define and implement standardizations across the entire sales organization including KPI reporting, forecasting, pipeline management and overall reporting accuracy
- Define and help drive team performance towards weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual micro and macro sales targets.
- Elevate our sales productivity through enablement, communication, information sharing, and training
- Evaluate, implement, and support current and future sales tools and software
- Lead research, planning, and strategy rollouts on account segmentation and go to market
- Drive overall awareness within the sales organization around trends and goals
- Improve and optimize our new hire onboarding and development program
- Work cross departmentally with the Client Services, Marketing, Finance, and leadership teams to strengthen companywide sales support
What you’ve done:
- Spent 5 years in a sales operations or management role
- Earned a bachelor’s degree at a top university
- Developed advanced knowledge of Excel, Salesforce, CRM cadencing software, BI tools, and research databases
- Have extensive experience in a KPI driven organization and have been instrumental in managing those KPIs
- A proven track record of creative thinking with ability to acta as a self-starter within a fast-growing company (with references).