One of the leading Fintech (payments) companies in San Francisco is looking for someone to lead Sales Operations (Sales Ops).
Since inception in 2014, the company has grown to almost 100 people and their innovative payments tool is being widely adopted earning them a place on the 2019 "breakout list" and the founders on Forbes latest "30 under 30" list.
They are a team that comprises former Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest people mostly from Ivy League backgrounds. They are backed by the best VC's in Silicon Valley too. Based in DT San Francisco.
- Own Salesforce and Zendesk
- Set up and integrate various marking platforms
- Create actionable dashboards and reporting tools
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for team leads and exec team
- Perform quarterly sales compensation calculations
- Assist in lead gen, sales and customer success planning
- Prior sales or sales operations experience
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Action orientated
- Mastery in Salesforce administration and Microsoft Excel modeling
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong ability to manage yourself with little guidance
Salary and Perks
- Salary up to $155k, plus significant equity at a fast-growing company
- Work with a world-class team
- Ownership and autonomy over substantial projects
- Health benefits for you and your family
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and SNACKS
- Relocation support if needed