Our client is a large global company that empowers its users to take their brands, businesses and workflow online. Due to their continued growth and expansion in Denver they are looking to hire a Sales Team Manager.
As a Sales Team Manager you will:
- Directly manage a team of AE’s
- Be responsible for team monthly revenue goals
- Devise strategies to increase conversion from our inbound funnels
- Help identify strategies to bring in new external businesses into an eCommerce solution
- Be passionate about building a team and professional development
- Own the overall team performance and pacing towards all monthly and quarterly goals
- Lead the interviewing and hiring process of new candidates for your team
- Identify growth opportunities within your team’s book of business
- Get into the weeds to help move support issues through to resolution
- People manager with at least 1 year of experience leading and coaching a team and at least 3-5 years of experience in sales or account management.
- You have experience working with growing businesses, and ideally have a background in digital marketing or eCommerce spaces.
- You are an inspirational manager and should be able to communicate and coach effectively to ensure that your team members are delivering and developing at a high level.
- You are ready, willing, and able to overcome obstacles and remove barriers in solving problems for your team.
- A BA/BS is preferred, but relevant work experience will be considered.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info