Intelletec is partnering with a real estate client to find a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join their team! They are leading the transformation of commercial real estate lending through innovative and breakthrough technology, pioneering the fintech revolution within the $3.3 trillion CRE loan market.
- The Salesforce Architect will be responsible for the design and upload of sales lead data into Salesforce using CRMFusion DemandTools
- Business process redesign
- Automate the data loading process using the SOAP API
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configuration within the Salesforce environment
- Develop software as REST API software components and associated functional and unit test code
- Understand and leverage the Salesforce provided APIs
- Document company processes and workflows
- Create and maintain dashboards
- Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance
- Integrating other tools and functionality with SFDC to increase business efficiencies
- 5+ years of experience implementing or developing on Salesforce platform or ecosystem
- High proficiency in Salesforce administrative skills, such as creating user profiles, roles, sharing and visibility, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, dashboards, Process Builder and Lightening App Builder
- Skill in identifying process bottlenecks and finding ways to automate or streamline business processes.
- Ability to discover and define functional requirements and to transform them into new features and functionality.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Experience with end user support for enterprise applications
- SFDC Advanced Administrator Certification
- SFDC Platform Developer II Certification
- Experience with Agile / Scrum and Waterfall SDLC
- Experience with CICD / Dev Ops / Salesforce DX / GitHub