My client a disruptive Fintech company based in Los Angeles who are looking to scale their platform are seeking a Technical Architect with experience in Scala.
The aim of the business is to power millions of businesses and families globally in emerging markets by combining science and technology that is creative and smart. With the company set to close a Series B round in January now is the perfect time to join.
The role of the Senior Architect (Scala) is extremely important as the company look to scale from 100,000 to over 1 million users & further.The role will include the following responsibilities:
- You would lead the design and architect of end-to-end infrastructure using Scala
- Your role will work with the CTO & VP of Engineering to help scale the platform.
- You will help to drive best practices and efficient code
- 5+ years of hands-on, full-stack development and architecture experience (DO NOT apply with less)
- Experience functional programming such as Scala is essential
- AWS experience is key- You must have at least 2 years commercial experience
- Proven background in architecting platform
- Experience with scaling platform for 100's of thousands of users
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field, master's degree is ideal
The company offers a competitive salary of up to $200,000 plus a substantial benefits package. To find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org