A fast growing leading Series B company based in San Francisco are looking to hire x3 DevOps Engineers to be a part of a leading Security company.
Already 70 strong my client are rapidly expanding their operations and need to add to their team in the Bay Area, if security is your thing this is something not to be missed.
You will work closely with customers, engineers, solutions architects, and business-folk to solve both technical and business challenges. If you enjoy getting your hands dirty? Great! If you find a bug, you can code up a solution and send a merge request. Do you naturally identify process and tooling improvements? Great! My client is builders and want you to shape their organization along with us.
- Provide application support via incoming tickets -- take ownership to resolve customer issues both hands-on and through collaboration with development, engineering, and business teams.
- Apply, extend, and share advanced troubleshooting techniques to root cause, document, and escalate defects and enhancements -- of course, you can code up solutions yourself as well if they’re in your wheelhouse.
- Research, author, and maintain knowledge-base articles around common customer scenarios.
- Help improve support operations through tooling and process enhancements.
- You truly enjoy working with customers and enhancing their experience
- You are a builder/maker and not just at work
- You have 3+ years of relevant, customer-facing, technical experience
- You have 5+ years overall experience with development, operations, and support
- You have 5+ years experience with DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, load balancing, and *nix fundamentals
- You have 3+ years experience with DB and caching solutions like MySQL and Redis
- You enjoy scripting in various languages like Ruby, Python, Java, and Perl
- You have worked in a 24/7 production environment
- You’ve been hands-on with AWS architecture, development, deployment, operations, and support
My client are offering a base salary of up to $140,000k plus stock, to find out more please email email@example.com