My client is a large cyber security company who are leading the next generation of endpoint security. They are expanding their SDR team and looking to bring in an SDR Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and develop a team of 10 plus Sales Development Representatives
- Meet team goals for meetings scheduled, delivered and pipeline generation
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and follow through on teams scheduling meetings, tracking meetings, progression through the sales cycle and territory coaching
- Collaborate with team managers and run 9 month training program to prepare SDR team for promotion to quota carrying role
- Manage and own both team and individual projects relevant to teams success
- Communicate weekly with sales management and revenue office on progress of the sales development representative success
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 1 year sales management experience, ideally in a sales development training program
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a quota-carrying B2B sales position
- Success building and working with a Sales Development team
- Proven track record of successfully developing and promoting sales development reps.
- Experience in cross collaboration with sales and marketing organizations
- An understanding of Enterprise accounts and strategy
Base salaries up to $95K. OTE up to $130K + Stock Options!
Please contact email@example.com for more info