My client is a global SaaS startup who have just recently gone public with a $7B valuation, they have a tool that transforms the way teams work together. Their mission is to help teams build a culture of transparency and empower everyone to be happier at work. They are continuing to expand and are looking to hire an SDR Team Manager in Denver.
As an SDR Team Manager you will:
- Directly manage a team of SDRs/BDRs to generate qualified meetings with decision makers across the Enterprise market segment.
- Own and drive execution of pipeline goals by understanding and analyzing top of the funnel metrics, pipeline quality, and revenue produced across the Enterprise market segment.
- Develop and execute new strategies for prospecting and outbound efforts that will be scaled across the Sales team.
- Work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Enablement teams to develop Sales led growth strategies.
- Implement, improve, and standardize key sales processes in service of driving consistent and repeatable motions that predictably drive revenue growth.
- Proactively track and analyze key trends to inform data-driven decisions
- Attract, hire, develop, and retain world-class SDR/BDR talent
- Build and coach high-performing SDRs and BDRs to the next exceptional Account Executives and Account Managers
- 2+ years of leadership experience in SaaS (direct experience managing a team of SDRs/BDRs)
- 2-3 years of business development and pipeline generation experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota as an SDR Manager
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale
- Experienced in hiring and working in a rapidly growing environment
- High levels of self motivation, ownership, and adaptability, with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and people management skills
- Strong knowledge of outbound technology and technique
- Salesforce experience required
- Base salaries up to $160k + excellent benefits and significant stock
Please reach out to email@example.com for more info