A leading (Post IPO) Billion Dollar Valued Cyber Security Vendor is seeking a Security Architect.
They provide actionable data governance solutions for financial services, healthcare, energy, manufacturing and tech companies. Their innovative software platform that allows enterprises to map, analyse, manage and migrate their unstructured data.
The Security Architect will develop solutions for customers and prospects to assist in gaining visibility into security events affecting their environment. They will have intimate knowledge of both the company's products and other Security products, specifically SIEM products, and will use their expertise to build new/develop existing integrations to analyze and respond to threats, report on their impact, develop remediation capabilities, and educate both customer and employees.
Role and Responsibilities The Security Architect will focus on the following business;
- Consult with customers to ensure that Varonis products are a major component in their Security Operations Center and Incident Response Methodologies
- Simultaneously drive revenue growth and the maturity of customer security programs
- Integrate Varonis products with SIEM technologies
- Analyze both Varonis metadata streams and streams from other product for use in incident response
- Educate Customers, Varonis Sales Engineers, and Professional Services, Engineers
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of working with SIEM tools performing deployment, configuration, and maintaining operations, content development
- 2+ years working with security tool administration (e.g. firewalls, IDS, end-point protection, content filtering, IAM, DLP)
- 2+ years working with operational information security disciplines (e.g. incident response, security infrastructure management or monitoring services)
- Hands-on Splunk experience, inclusive of: Search Language, Premium apps such as Splunk ES, Cloud or ITSI.
- Understanding of global regulations including GDPR, PCI, PHI, ISO27001, NIST RMF etc
- Paying up to £100k basic + bonus (flexible, dependant on experience)
- Based from home with frequent travel