My client is a VERY well funded ($150m+) AI / Robotics startup, based in Downtown San Francisco. They really understand the positive power of AI, and want to bring consumer robotics an every day reality, for everyone.
This is very much a hands-on architecture role, we need someone who can still code at a very high level, building secure, scalable backend systems. Experience with embedded software is a must.
This is a great opportunity to work with a pioneer in the robotics space. The company is cash-rich, has a fantastic technical team, and the vision to grow.
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years in a cloud or Security Architecture position (hands-on)
- Computer Science backround - Deep understanding of the core fundamentals of secure coding practices
- Experience in performing HW/SW threat analysis, security analysis and risk analysis
- Passion for finding flaws in software and can effectively communicate how to fix them
- Passion for Information Security - Attacker mindset
- Experience with Android or embedded Linux security hardening, including hardware security, secure boot, root-of-trust methods, and ARM TrustZone
- Experience with Penetration Testing, QA testing on applications (hardware/software)
What You'll Do:
- Security Engineering of user facing features, backend distributed systems, secure-by-default libraries
- Define requirements for cryptographic protocols and HW cryptographic functions as needed for SOC use cases
- Work closely with SWEs teams on hardware-firmware interface to support our system software and applications
- Evaluate application security tools for internal consumption. Prototype new automation and tooling to improve our vulnerability detection and prevention capabilities
- Perform proactive research to detect new attack vectors on IoT devices
- Assist with incident response when a security event occurs
- Monitor CVEs of open-source software to quickly provide hot-fixes affecting Anki products
- Assist with responsible disclosure and bug bounty program
- Salary up-to $200k + sign-on + valuable equity + outstanding benefits
**H-1B Visa Transfer is Available - Relocation Package on Offer for US Based Candidates, with FULL Working Rights, Based in Other States**
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE - NO INTERNSHIPS (yet) - No Contract - No C2C