Our client is a very well funded AI/Machine Learning Startup, Based in The Bay Area - The company received a substantial, eight figure funding boost this summer, growth plans are well underway across the board.
We are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join a high-pressure, agile environment, protecting critical SaaS applications - You will have a genuine passion for Cyber Security, leadership experience & the desire to grow your career in the Artificial Intellegence space.
On offer is a very competitive salary package + excellent benefits + sizable equity.
- Take full responsibility for the security posture of various applications - code review, penetration testing, vulnerability management, triaging/resolving open issues
- Take ownership of threat models, secure software test plans, policy, and procedures for product engineering/testing
- Deliver hands-on secure code training to the engineering team, when new applications go into production
- Use scripts to develop tools for automating security testing
Experience & Requirements:
- At least 4 years' experience as a penetration tester, ideally in a team-lead position, overseeing multiple urgent projects simultaneously
- Experience in secure application programming, code reviews, and penetration testing web-based application - Mobile testing would be a big advantage
- Experience making applications compliant - SOC 2, PCI, ISO, HIPAA, etc.
- Relevant, recent scripting skills - Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash etc.
- At least one active security certification, such as GPEN, OSCP, OSCE, GWAPT, GCIH - an active CISSP would be advantageous
- Experience with SaaS applications - Essential
- Experience managing & growing Cyber Security teams
You would be the first Cyber Security hire for the company. Get in from the ground up and help secure disruptive SaaS applications, in a rapidly expanding area of technology.
We are open to candidates who are keen to make the step up from a Senior Security Engineer, to a Director.
Feel free to email me for a completely confidential discussion: email@example.com
**THE CLIENT WILL CONSIDER PEOPLE WORKING IN OTHER STATES & GIVE A RELOCATION PACKAGE, FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE - Must have FULL working rights in the USA**