My client is a big player in Next-Gen Business Intelligence software, encorporating Machine Learning & AI to help enterprises forecast future events. The company has had a huge, 8 figure cash injection earlier this year, and growth plans are well underway.
There is a very competitive package on offer for the right candidates, we are looking for someone with experience in leading a team of highly-skilled engineers in a high-pressure, agile environment, protecting critical assets - You will have a real genuine passion for InfoSec and have that real hacker mentality... BREAK THINGS!
On offer is a very competitive salary package, excellent benefits and options/equity. The location is Mountain View, CA.
THE CLIENT WILL CONSIDER PEOPLE WORKING IN OTHER STATES & GIVE A RELOCATION PACKAGE, FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
- Be the security subject matter expert across every business unit - this includes technical security responsibilites and overall compliance management
- Be the go-to application & platform penetration testing leader. Manage a team of white-hats across various global regions - provide consultancy & advice to managers across the product development, engineering & operations teams
- Take full & complete ownership of vulnerability management processes - ensuring each business unit is well aware of any new issues
- Create, evaluate and fill out security documentation and RFPs as required by the customers
Experience & Requirements:
- At least 7 years' experience as a penetration tester, ideally in a leadership position, overseeing multiple urgent projects simultaneously
- Experience in secure application programming, code reviewing, and penetration testing web based application - Mobile testing would be a big advantage
- Detailed, hands-on experience with industry-leading log management security tools - e.g Splunk
- Expert in scripting, in multiple languages - Pyhton, Ruby, Perl, Bash
- At least one or more active security certifications such as GPEN, OSCP, OSCE, GWAPT, GCIH - an active CISSP would be adVantageous
- Proven track record of end-to-end audit prep / compliance ownership in one or more of the following: SOC 2, PCI, ISO, HIPAA
- Global management experience would be a big plus
Feel free to email me for a completely confidential discussion. This is an awesome opportunity to join a growing, exciting company: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Must have authorization to work in the United States - H-1B TRANSFERS AVAILABLE**