My client is a leading Mission-Driven FinTech company that uses Machine Learning to plug the gaps in the American insurance industry, through its powerful platform ecosystem. They were recently acquired in <3 years for more than $3bn. The 'gig-economy' aspect allows their independent agents to work in an Uber-style way, maximizing revenue 24/7/365.
This is a growing security team, you would be one of the first members and truly be able to have influence and autonomy.
What You'll Bring:
- A background and passion for working in highly regulated industries (Banking, Insurance, FinTech)
- Strong AWS experience is ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience going through the security qualification and auditing processes
- Security Compliance focused Program Manager
- Experience going through at least one of the following certification processes: SOC2, HIPAA, HITRUST, GDPR, etc
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Insightful understanding of security threats and hands-on experience remediating critical security issues
- Big data analysis skills, including SQL expertise
- Previous experience in an analyst function
- Experience and passion for data classification