A leading global cybersecurity company are looking for Senior Account Executive to cover France, a hyper-growth area for them.
My client delivers the market-leading solution which protects data and on-premise application using cloud across hybrid environments.
Their customers (over 5,000) include leading enterprises, government organizations, small businesses, and service providers. In addition, they have 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide.
In 2018, revenue grew by 20% to $300 million, similar growth in 2017 too.
The position: Senior Account Executive, France
This role is for a new business "hunter" focused on closing large complex enterprise deals of $500k upwards to $3m.
- Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential customers
- Identify and close deals with corporate customers
- Work in tandem with the Inside Sales Organization and Systems Engineers
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
- Responsible for securing new business, additional orders
- Responsible for maintenance renewal orders for all license and professional services revenue
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role, the demonstrated success
- Experience selling complex and high-value enterprise solutions
- Experience managing your sales process and operations, ideally with Salesforce
- Quota carrying experience, and history of achieving success
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing, or related field
- Native French speaking and fluent English speaking
- Paris is preferable - open to remote (field based)
- €200k OTE ( including car allowance) - flex dependant on experience