My client is an awsome series A SaaS Ecommerce startup in NYC. They have an enterprise-grade, ALL-IN-ONE Cloud SaaS Portal that empowers e-commerce companies to synchronize, optimize and simplify their business across numerous channels. Due to a recent funding round and continued growth and expansion they are looking to add a Senior Account Executive to their team.
As a Senior AE you will:
- Build, scale and manage the Sales team to help drive new revenue.
- Understand the Ideal Customer and their pain points, as it relates to streamlining their multi-channel/multi-warehouse commerce operations practice.
- Understand the Mid-market Commerce and Operations Ecosystem including: ecommerce platforms, marketplaces, shipping carriers, WMS, 3PLs, and competitors.
- Lead the sales process from prospecting and qualification through to closed contract. You will develop, negotiate and close New Business opportunities to drive top-line revenue.
- Help the team manage, monitor, and maintain clean pipeline data via fastidious attention to detail.
- Leverage sales best-practices and all of the tools/processes made available to you to improve the sales cycle including: Datanyze, SFDC, Mixmax, Slack, Intercom, Docusign, Linkedin, Zoom, etc.
- Meet and exceed quarterly/annual team performance quotas.
- 4 years in Sales with 3 years experience selling software, preferably SaaS (software-as-a-service), or relevant commerce/software experience.
- Experience managing a team to help them build and manage the sales pipeline with Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility to deliver outstanding results.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, leveraging strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- BS or BA required.
OTE up to $250K including great benefits!
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org