My client is a global, expanding, prominent Network Security vendor that has made a number of intelligent acquisitions in recent years, and is expanding its capability to offer major enterprise a comprehensive product suite.
- Manage 20-40 Enterprise accounts - You thrive in an ultra-competitive environment
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts
- Develop and execute account strategy for major accounts in your region
- Establish access and relationships with key decision makers, typically at the CIO and CSO level
- Establish & manage relationships with key channel partners such as Resellers, Incident Response firms & Managed Security Services providers
- Accurately look after demonstration and evaluation activities with the help of the SE team
- 10+ years of sales experience with significant experience selling software to major enterprise - Security experience essential
- Experience with DDoS, Network Security, Threat Mitigation, Bot Defense, APT
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Significant and proven experience in developing relationships with the 'C' level
- Demonstrated presentation and closing skills
- Good tenure and strong track record at previous companies
Essentially, what I need is someone who loves a fast-paced, ultra-competitive environment, competing against rival companies, for huge deals. If you're looking for an easy ride, this isn't for you.
- Up to $300k OTE - 50/50 split
- Excellent benefits package