A fast growing Series B start-up that is building a new SaaS Digital Marketing platform is seeking a Senior Account Manager/Data Analyst who has experience working in a dynamic start-up environment.
About the role:
You will be responsible for managing the planning, budgeting, development, implementation, and evaluation of clients. This person will also be responsible for providing data and analytic support. This individual will have excellent organizational, communications, attention to detail, analytical, and writing skills and have experience in managing multiple assignments at one time. This person will be supported by a senior account manager who will provide strategic input and program expertise as needed.
Day to Day:
- Work with key clients to understand their marketing needs and develop, execute and evaluate effective marketing programs that satisfy those needs.
- Be the source of information and programming resources for internal teams.
- Provide analytical support to client team members as needed, including data analysis and report development to facilitate solution–based work with accounts.
- Work with syndicated data sources to incorporate “big picture” information into analysis and reports.
- Use available data sources to develop intelligence briefings that demonstrate client’s access to and depth of knowledge of industry dynamics, and ability to provide strategic insights and direction to participants.
- Analysis of all available data to identify account-specific and industry opportunities
- Create data analysis results for use at meetings, on websites, in enewsletters, through trade public relations, etc.
- Provide recommendations for possible research projects to enhance client opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum (Engineering, Marketing business, economic preferred)
- The ability to work in a team-based environment; outstanding sales, analytical and presentation skills; excellent communication and writing skills
- This position is ideal for an individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment, the opportunity to help clients succeed, and the chance to be part of a growing team.
What's on offer:
- A salary ranging from $140-$200K
- All the usual perks & benefits (food, top of the line gear, awesome office space, quality medical/dental/vision, 401k)
- Opportunity to make an impact and own a meaningful chunk -- no micromanagement, and true ownership
To find out more please email email@example.com