A Series B ($70m+ funded) digital asset Fintech based in Palo Alto are looking for a Senior Accountant.
The company was founded in late 2012 and acts as one of the leading processors of Bitcoin transactions in the world. They are backed by Craft Ventures, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
The role of the Senior Accountant will focus on various accounting activities of the department including annual, quarterly, and monthly financial reporting.
In more detail:
Role and Responsibilities
- Preparation and review of cash, accounting, assets, AP and payroll
- Analysis of monthly financials, including balance sheet and income movements
- Help implement new policies and procedures related to accounting issues - including perfecting close periods
- Ensure activities are GAAP compliant
- Improve efficiencies in the Netsuite system
- Audit accounts for local, state and federal compliance
- Work on FP&A and with various functions including Engineering, Sales and HR
Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working for an enterprise technology or financial services firm
- Experience with audits, compliance with GAAP and company internal controls
- BS or higher degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant years of experience
- Deeply skilled with GAAP, details, accuracy, numbers, record keeping, data entry, data processing
- Deeply skilled in using various accounting systems: Quickbooks, Netsuite, Expensify, Salesforce, ADP, MS Office, Google Sheets, etc.
Market Competitive, c$90k, plus bonus and equity