Intelletec is partnered with a leader in consumer financial services, direct marketing, affinity program development, and investment banking. They seek a Senior Analyst to join their Marketing & Consulting Services team. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for building interactive dashboards, developing predictive models, and executing a variety of ad-hoc analytics to optimize each direct marketing and portfolio monitoring program.
This role is open to candidates in CO, DE, FL, ID, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, MN, MS, NE, NC, NJ, NY, PA, OH, OR, RI, TX, VA only.
- Build comprehensive portfolio reports and dashboards, including portfolio P&L, risk management, and segment performance summaries
- Monitor and analyze performance reports; review for risks and opportunities and pro-actively pursue them
- Develop predictive models to support continuous improvement of campaign efforts
- Perform ad-hoc queries, analyses and deep-dives utilizing relational databases
- Use licensed subscription data to carry out competitive and market analysis
- Regularly analyze to optimize business performance related to changes in card benefits and marketing campaigns
- Ensure business-critical processes are optimized and well-documented
- Support a variety of client engagement activities across Onboard Partner’s marketing advisory and investment businesses
- Assist in the development of client presentations – including data analysis and written content
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-5 years of experience in a data-driven role with extensive experience in retail financial services direct marketing and product portfolio analysis
- Experience with financial products such as credit card and personal loan
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including expertise in predictive modeling
- Advanced Excel experience; running statistical analysis and predictive models, developing financial models, running sensitivity analyses, automating tasks, etc.
- SQL, SAS, Python or other programming language experience
- Experience with relational databases and cloud solutions
- Expertise with Tableau, Power BI, or other reporting/campaign management software
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with accuracy and shrewd attention to detail
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Preference for analytics experience in agency, banking and/or consulting environment