Started in 2016 by well known venture capitalists in New York City, this start-up company deals with your personal finances. Aiming to become the top mobile personal finance application using data science and artifical intelligence. Helping everyone to make the best financial decisions, from creating a bank account to bettering their credit score all from a push of a button on a beautifully crafted Android application.
Our Client is on the look-out for a talented Android Engineer to join up with their existing team to develop their consumer facing Android application.
The iOS application is already on the AppStore and is doing great.
As an Android Engineer you will have lots of ownership on the application, building out the MVP release as well as defining and building brand new features. You will play a fundimental part in developing the fresh code base with the authority to build and establish engineering practices and solutions on top of a solid foundation.
My client is seeking an Android Engineer that takes pride in clean, high quaility code. You should be passionate about the latest trends in Android such as RxJava & Kotlin and will have the ownership to continully improve the product based on this along with best practices and tools available for optimizing applications for performance and stability.
Salary: Circa $180,000 + Benefits & Equity.
- Minimum 3 years crafting Android applications.
- Leadership experience (preferably within a start-up)
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience integrating with REST APIs.
- Strong experience using Android SDKs.
- Experience with integration, unit and UI testing.
- Basic understanding of iOS & Swift
- Experience in firmware development and testing, especially in the realm of IOT solutions
- Management to avoid massive activities and understand concurrency, memory management, retain cycles, data modeling, and using stable third party libraries to build excellent solutions rapidly.
- Passion for UX/UI