Our client are a leading platform for buying, trading, and using premium, rare digital goods. They recently closed Series A funding round led by Sequoia Capital.
The company’s flagship product, contains the largest catalog of rare and limited-edition digital stickers, GIFs, cards, and toys on the planet. Digital goods are big
business, which is why the company has built an ecosystem that includes the hottest names in entertainment, including Marvel, Game Of Thrones, Rick And Morty, and
As an Android Engineer, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Develop OpenGL 3D interfaces.
- Research AR, Kotlin and new Android frameworks.
- Solve big data problems.
- Work in cross-functional teams to meet specific goals.
- Workshop new features and solutions.
- 2+ years Android development experience.
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Strong understanding of Android Studio.
- Shipped at least one Android app, preferably on a team.
- Solved large-scale data problems, particularly in Realm.
- Comfortable working in a source controlled environment with a team of developers across multiple branches.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for programming and involvement in latest tech trends.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Git or other code repository available for review.
- Experience writing and reviewing unit tests.
- Experience debugging memory issues.
- Experience with Kotlin and Glide.
- 3D from the ground up! (DAE file format especially).
- Swift development experience.
- Jenkins, CI