A Senior Remote Android Engineer is needed to join the Rentals team on a Suite of Consumer-facing Applications. You'll work on important features, updates, and make the overall response time of the application faster and stronger.
You'll work on a small distributed team, and can work anywhere from the United States of America. Your first task will to be working on an application acquisition, and updating the UI to fit the existing brand guidelines; you'll work closely with UX and Product to do so. You'll need expertise in Kotlin and Java, and a desire to re-build an existing application, as well as engineer new features on suite of consumer-facing applications.
The ideal candidate will have exposure to both Kotlin and Java, as well as frameworks like Retrofit, Jetpack and more. The more experience you can bring to the table with SDK Engineering, API Creation and Deployment, and In Code Unit Testing, the more value you'll be able to add to the team, immediately. Experience working on several features/projects at once, as well as exclusively working on Android Products for the last four to six (4-6) years', is required for this role. Work remotely 100% now and in the future, from the United States.
- Minimum of Four to Six (4 - 6) Recent Years' Experience working as an Android Engineer or SDK Engineer
- Expert with Kotlin and Java
- Past experience working with Retrofit and Room
- Strong Understanding of Computer Science Principles
- Able to work well on a small, distributed team
- Experience in both Enterprise and Startup Environments
- Ability to produce clean, testable code
- Degree: Computer Science or Related Field (Mathematics, Management of Information Systems, or Computer Engineering)
- Work in the Real Estate Software Industry
- Senior /Team Lead / Principal Engineer Title Currently
Competitive Salary: Up to 180K DOE
- Equity in this organization
- Bonus Depending on Interview
- Benefits: Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Package; 401K; Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be Authorized to work in the United States both now and in the future